- How do I sign up for More Email Space?
- I've had More Email Space for years, but only have 100 MB, 200 MB, or 300 MB of extra space. How do I upgrade to the higher levels of More Email Storage?
- How do I reduce or get rid of my More Email Space?
- Does More Email Space change the maximum size of attachments I can send via email?
- I upgraded using EarthLink's previous More Email Space plan and only have +100, +200 or +300 more MB of storage. How do I take advantage of the new +500 MB, +2 GB or +3 GB plans?
Click Here for a walk through of how to add More Email Space to your account using EarthLink's MyAccount page.
Legacy More Email Space customers received different levels of email storage.
- 100mb = $1.95 a month for 100 MB additional storage for 1 mailbox
- 200mb = $3.95 a month for 200 MB additional storage for 1 mailbox
- 300mb = $4.95 a month for 300 MB additional storage for 1 mailbox
If you have More Email Space and only have one of the above mentioned amounts, you can upgrade to the new levels on EarthLink's MyAccount page. Click here for a walk through of the process.
Click here for an article on how you can remove, add or edit More Email Space on your account.
No. More Email Space only increases the maximum amount of email that can be stored on the server. Attachments are limited in size to 20MB.
Older More Email Space plans will not automatically change to the new plans. If you want to upgrade to the new offers, you'll simply need to go through the same steps in MyAccount that are required to add the new plans. This is very similar to what you did when you added the legacy More Email Space plans you are using now. Click Here for a walk-through of the process. Upgrading to the new plans will replace your current More Email Space plan.