- Getting Started
- Billing Questions
- High Speed
- Web Hosting
- Contact Us
- Known Outages
- Article ID: 35836
- Last modified date: June 9, 2011 9:06
- Email Client: Web Mail
Having Issues with Web Mail
Use this article as a guide for troubleshooting problems with Web Mail. If you don't know your password, or would like to change it, see the appropriate item below.
- I don't know my password
If you forgot your password, you'll need to create a new one. Go to the Password Reset Tool for more information.
- I want to change my password
If you know your password and want to change it, sign in to My Account, select your email profile, then edit the password.
Troubleshooting Web Mail Issues
Trouble with Web Mail can usually be fixed by one of the following solutions:
- Wait a few minutes and try again. Often the problem is temporary.
- Check online for any known outages to the EarthLink network. You can check outages on the Known Outages page.
- Make sure your browser has cookies enabled. Check your browser's help for information about how to do that.
- Clear your browser's temporary files. Check your browser's help for more information.
- If the problem continues, You can set up an email program to work directly on your computer. (Here's how.)
Chat with a representative
If you have any questions, you can chat online with a live EarthLink representative