- High Speed
- Web Hosting
- Contact Us
- Known Outages
- Article ID: 161308
- Last modified date: January 21, 2015 16:01
EarthLink Support Center
Thank you for choosing EarthLink! Here, you can get answers to your questions, step-by-step guides, tutorials and tips, and updates for your EarthLink services. To customize your support experience by displaying information specific to your account, please Sign In.
You can always chat with a customer service representative online to avoid high call volumes. Click here to chat with a representative now!
Check your e-mail by using Web Mail or your favorite e-mail program:
- To access your e-mail account, sign in to Web Mail.
- For information on setting up your e-mail program, visit Email Server Settings or Setting Up Your Email Program.
- For information about spamBlocker, visit How to Adjust Your spamBlocker Settings.
If you're having a problem with e-mail, visit Troubleshooting Email Issues.
Get started with your dial-up or high-speed Internet connection services:
- Getting Started with Dial-Up
- Getting Started with DSL
- Getting Started with DSL and Home Phone Service
- Getting Started with Cable
For help on setting up your Home Networking system, visit Home Networking.
To find a local access number, visit Local Access Number.
If you're having trouble getting connected, visit the Connection Issues page.
Get answers to your billing questions:
- Log into My Account with the primary account holder's information to view your account information.
- To see answers to the most common billing questions, visit Billing FAQ.
- To learn how to read your invoice, visit How To Read Your Invoice.
- To make a credit card payment online, visit Online Credit Card Payment.
Stay up-to-date on information concerning your account, software, and outage alerts:
- To get information about outages that may occur in your area, visit Known Outages.
- Looking for the latest updates on your software? Visit Download Center.