- Getting Started
- Billing Questions
- High Speed
- Web Hosting
- Contact Us
- Known Outages
- Article ID: 35725
- Last modified date: March 12, 2010 10:03
- Email Operating System(s):
Windows Only: Download the EarthLink Email Update Wizard
The EarthLink Email Update Wizard works with the following Windows programs:
- Outlook 2003
- Outlook 2002
- Outlook 2000
- Outlook Express 5 & 6
- Netscape Mail 6 & 7
TotalAccess by default will have the correct email settings.
If your email program is not listed, you can instructions for setting up your program on our Setting Up Your Email Program page.
To download and use the wizard:
- Download the Earthlink Email Update Wizard.
- When prompted, click Open to run the wizard. (Click Save to store the wizard on your desktop, and run it at a later time by double-clicking the icon that appears).
- After the wizard window opens, click the Next button.
- The wizard will detect and display your EarthLink email address. In the Password field, type your email password. Remember, your password is Case Sensitive, so make sure your CAPS LOCK button is off.
- Click the Next button and your email settings will automatically be updated.
- Click the Finish button. If any email programs are currently running, they will need to be restarted before the updated settings will take effect.